Learning that you’re leaving for the United States soon, I’m eagerly writing to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your help.
Honestly speaking, it’s so nice of you to offer me a class of practical learning skills. Under your professional guidance, I have made such unbelievable progress in English. It’s indeed a pleasant surprise for me to even rank first in a recent English speech contest. Whenever I encounter difficulties, you always cheer me up and help me out, which fuels my enthusiasm for English and promotes me to regain tremendous confidence. No words are strong enough to convey how grateful I am.
Thanks again and wish you a pleasant journey home.
Recently,(more and more people like to seek new chanllenge).What amazes us most is (that the yanger people,such as 80s even 90s,like to meet the challage). There are many reasons explaining this phenomenon.The main reason is (difficult situation could motivate one’s creativity).What is more,(it excises one’s skill).Thirdly ,(during the prosess,you may make friends with whom hold the same target).
Considering all these,for one thing,(obstacle is not a bad dream, while it just like the dark before shining).For another,(you can finally make over it if you can overcome fear in your heart).Inconclusion,(challenge can be a light brighten your way to the tomorrow.).
在文章的结尾,把含义较深的话放在末尾,以点明主题,深化主题,起到画龙点睛的效果。如"I Cannot Forget Her" (我忘不了她)的结尾:
After her death, I felt as if something were missing in my life. I was sad over her passing away, but I knew she would not have had any regrets at having given her life for the benefit of the people.
结尾回到文章开头阐明的中心思想或主题句上,达到强调的效果。如“I Love My Home Town”(我爱家乡)的结尾:
I love my home town, and I love its people. They too have changed. They are going all out to do more for the good of our mother。
I caught as many as twenty fish in two hours, but my brother caught many more. Tired from fishing, we lay down on the river bank, bathing in the sun. We returned home very late.
1. According to a recent survey， four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.依照最近的一项调查，每年有4，000，000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。